Furoshiki Yuwa is our newest wrapping sole that is purposefully designed for comfort and style, with a focus on material sustainability.
Inspired by the Japanese tradition of wrapping, carrying and holding objects, the soft upper fabric wraps comfortably around the foot, and secures snugly for a quick, easy fit. Furoshiki Yuwa features a wider fit than previous Furoshiki models, with more room for your toes and an improved heel closure. The upper fabric is a mix of 90% polyester using partially recycled materials, and 10% spandex.
The sole is comprised of Vibram Ecostep Natural, which is made with more than 90% natural ingredients and derives 100% of its unique sole colors from natural pigments. All this with the same inherent Vibram quality, grip and performance.
The redesigned Vibram sole provides added protection by wrapping up around the sides of the shoe. It also features multidirectional lugs that promote adaptability on varied surfaces and a more balanced distribution of pressure throughout. This results in additional comfort while walking on varied surfaces, from the road to light trails.
- Inspired by the Japanese tradition of wrapping, carrying and holding objects in cloth
- Vibram Ecostep Natural outsole, made with more than 90% natural ingredients
- Unique sole color derived from 100% natural pigments
- Material Construction: 90% polyester with partially recycled materials; 10% spandex
- Minimal footbed made of soft EVA for comfort and added insulation
- Sole Thickness: 4.2mm in the forefront; 11.2mm in the heel