Accepting the challenge to maintain the performance at ¼ of volume, Vibram presents the new Vibram ¼ (Vibram One Quarter). With its special three-dimensional origami design and the unique technology of its sole (Vibram LiteBase), Vibram ¼ is a light, comfortable and compact shoe, easy to carry around and perfect for travelling. A modern-look product that will be the ideal companion for your free time, your city adventures and – why not – a unique gift!
- The sole is based on a special three-dimensional origami design making it a compact and stable geometric structure.
- Even if foldable, it maintains the comfortable fitting of a regular shoe. Moreover, the bamboo material used in the insole increases the comfort in terms of cooling.
MINIMALISM & LIGHTNESS:
- Sole powered by Vibram LITEBASE Technology with Gumlite, Vibram blown compound. lntroducing Vibram LITEBASE Tech - drastically reducing thickness and weight for rubber outsoles, and fully maintaining the grip and traction expected from Vibram. This new technology drastically reduces base thickness up to 50% from an identical sole design and allows the overall weight to be reduced up to 30%.
- Sole: Vibram Rubber Gumlite with Vibram LITEBASE technology
- Upper: Linen
- Recycle Fabric: a special edition where pieces of fabric coming from Vibram’s different production were used to create an original upper. Every pair is unique.
- Recycle Leather: a special edition where pieces of leather coming from Vibram’s different production were used to create an original upper. Every pair is unique.